As some couples are choosing to wed in smaller size, intimate celebrations, minimonys and microweddings have increased in popularity. Wondering what the differences are? Scroll down to uncover. In 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic the option of a minimony with a postponement to your eventual wedding date has taken a rise.
– An intimate affair with less than 50 guests
– Features the time honored traditions that make a wedding (like a ceremony + reception) but on a smaller scale
– Attention to detail can be spent as your guest count decreases
– A mini ceremony + celebration on your original wedding date for less than 20 guests
– Followed up by a grander scale sequel wedding on a rescheduled date with your initial guest count
– A commitment to one another acknowledging your first choice wedding date with the promise to celebrate BIG on your rescheduled date
Whether it’s a minimony or a microwedding, Archive is here to align what is best for you and your partner and bring your design dreams to life!